October is financial planning month and a great time to review your financial situation. Regardless of what your goals are, financial planning can help you achieve them. Financial planning is examining your financial situation and designing a specific plan to help you reach your goals.
Financial planning involves multiple areas of finance, such as budgeting, debt management, savings, retirement planning, insurance, and estate planning. In addition, financial planning may include holistic planning, which focuses on achieving your life goals by properly managing your financial resources, health, and other aspects of life.
What can a Financial Professional do for me?
An experienced financial professional can help guide you through the step-by-step process and design by meeting your goals and providing guidance in several areas of your financial life. They’ll examine your current income, savings, insurance and investments, then make recommendations on improving your financial situation to meet your goals. While every financial professional has their unique strengths and specialties, most can advise you on the following:
- How you can get out of debt.
- What you can do differently to save money.
- How much to keep in your emergency fund.
- The types of retirement savings accounts that meet your situation.
- How much money you need to save to meet your retirement goals.
- If you have the appropriate type of insurance for your situation.
- How to improve your tax situation.
- How to adequately save for your child’s education.
Why work with a financial professional?
While you can pursue financial planning independently, you can benefit by working with a financial professional to:
- Determine if you’re on track with your goals: A financial professional can analyze your current financial situation and make recommendations on what is going well and what you can improve.
- Get a Second Opinion: Even if you feel confident in your financial skills, a financial professional can give you a second opinion. They may fast-track your strategies and make suggestions to help you achieve your goals more efficiently.
- Manage Roadblocks: If you lose your job, go through a divorce, or experience other life events that impact your finances, a financial professional can help you navigate the situation to make choices that set you up for a successful financial future.
Review your situation with your financial professional to help determine the ideal life plan for you. Contact us today to get started.
Disclosure: The sources used to prepare this material are believed to be true, accurate and reliable, but are not guaranteed. This information is provided as general information and is not intended to be specific financial or tax guidance, only investment advisor representatives can offer financial plans. Please ask your financial professional if this service is available to you. When you access a link you are leaving our website and assume total responsibility for your use of the website you are linking to. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at this website. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, websites, information and programs made available through this website.
We specialize in providing strategies and guidance for those who are seeking a better lifestyle in retirement. Whether you have a retirement nest egg of five million dollars or $50,000, we can help you make sure it works as hard and as smart as you did in earning and saving it. At Carrio Financial Group, we know that it is your retirement, and you should have control over it. We offer our experience and knowledge to help you design a custom strategy for financial independence. Contact us today to schedule an introductory meeting!
Comments are closed.